Monday, July 21, 2008

ohh well, at least now i have something to write about

Answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, do it with minimal words of explanation.

1. The age you'll be on your next birthday:

2. A place you'd like to travel to:



3. Your favourite place:


4. Your favourite food:


5. Your favourite animal:


6. Your favourite color:


7. Your favourite piece of clothing:


8. Your favourite movie:


9. The town in which you live in:


10. Your first job:


11. Your dream job:


12. A bad habit you have:

13. Your worst fear:


14. The one thing you'd like to do before you die:


15. The first thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000:


i've removed and changed some of the questions that were not applicable to me =O

anyhow, i've cut my hair =D

now its short

short and black hair is the next big thing

because there are too many people out there with long hair or trying to get somthing that's long

and we all know if everyone's doing the same thing or looking then it aint cool anymore =O

nah, the main reason why i changed my hair was because the back overlap layer kept getting me into shit with my form teacher and that is troublesome because he is the one who will be writing my testimonial for my university application

and also, the back overlap looks like crap when i try to conform with my form teacher's "student hair cut" rules

so enough of my hair and on to my mid years

didnt do very well, i think im around the high-middle range?

well, my school's tests were easy compared to other schools so =D

im beginning to pick up the studying pace even if its inch by inch so hopefully i can move all my subjects up by one grade by promos?

BCCESS to ABBDEE

my target now i guess =D

yes, i didnt get A for math and barely grazed the B =(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?