Sunday, May 18, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY =D

i know i'm one week late but hey, there's a valid reason =O

I'm just too busy and lazy

anyhow, we celebrated at hollandv's ORIGINAL SIN

its an italian vegetarian restaurant, i think. small but cosy =D

Dad and Mom

Checkin' out the bill ($180) =O

now here's something rare, me and my dad together in the same picture

my brother

the food was super ass nice =D

we ordered around 5 main dishes and 2 desserts

pity i scalded my tongue with the risotto due to my greediness =(

my mom: who ask you so greedy put so much MEESOTO in your mouth!

AHHAHAHAHAHA =D

oh! the lemon meringue we ordered for dessert?

EPIC >=D

seriously, i could eat a million of those and still eat another million more =D

of course i'll have to be able to afford to buy a million of their lemon meringue in the first place

anyhow, i'll be looking forward to posting the next entry >=)

so until then i guess!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?