Saturday, December 16, 2006

meh? havent been doing much lately =O

everyday has pretty much been a gaming day to me xD

CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOLS TO REOPEN >=O

so i went to POPULAR HQ , POP central, for my bi annual GEARING UP to prepare for the new semester

but there was this one problem, i took my dad's car there

which is probably one of the biggest mistake in my 15 years of life >=O

my sis my bro and i sat behind while there was no one infront

so my dad demanded that one of us must sit in the front seat if not he wouldnt drive us there O_O

so he wont look like a chauffeur? o_O?

anyhow, my lil bro sacrificed himself >=D

but it wasnt like that in the past

we used to race over to where the car was parked and fight over the front seat =O

i wonder what happened over these few years eh? o_O?

i guess growing up isnt such a good thing afterall =O

ah well, enough of that

for those going to the 26th Xmas gift Xchange at east coast, the present must be a MYSTERY PRESENT and that means no one shld noe whats behind the colorful paper >=O


do you wear eye protection in the chem lab? =O

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?