Wednesday, December 27, 2006

aww jeez, my head hurts like HELL!!

i swear im never drinking EVER again

SUCKS TO GET DRUNK >=O

not to be but to get xD

its been awhile since i updated SO HERES TO XMAS xD

AND HERE ARE THE PRESENTS I GOT FOR XMAS =O


this is from my sis, its what i've been wearin at home, kinda comfy xD


GEN got this for me from MELBOURNE xD i noe it saes DIVA but TO HELL WITH GENDERS >=O im gonna wear it either wae >=D


AHHA!! tayzhiyun got this for me when she went xmas shopping with me xD APPLEBOY HANDFONE THINGY FTW xD


DOGGY!! i got this from the gift exchange. its from YIHUI ahha xD needs to be wash cuz it smells like BARF =(


COOKIES from KATH, my mom opened them while i was on the phone >=O

so I would like to thank those who got me a present xD

and apologise to those whom i didnt get a present for =O

THANK YOU, SORRY xD

AND

I hope everyone had a kickass good time at the gift exchange despite the rain xD

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?