Wednesday, September 06, 2006

the thankyou post

much has happened 2dae

so every blog must hav at least a thankyou post to thank the ppl impt in their lives right? here it goes.

thankyou mom for giving birth to me xD
thankyou sis for cooking supper for me when i get real hungry at night
thankyou lil bro for being a thorn in my flesh somtimes bud overall you still alright xD
thankyou ahtong for teaching me basketball (though i still suck at it) and for nvr psing me
thankyou yihui for slapping me when im emo xD
thankyou ex-leader for being there for me ( except when you hav work)
thankyou coach teo for teaching vball to team respect and for being a realli gd fren xD
thankyou tayzhiyun for being the best gal fren a guy could ever hav
thankyou poiyi for umm listening to what i hav to sae abt BISHAN LIBRARY n being a gd fren
thankyou amanda.w for throwing flour down my neck and slacking with me in track xD
thankyou jink for survivng sitting beside me for nearly a year (yes, i noe 50 lollipops)
thankyou winy for taking literature with me and popping up online once in a while to sae hi
thankyou LINDA for taking care of the notorious 8 grass (sorry that we let you down)
thankyou takeng for nvr failing to make me laugh xD
thankyou P.K for being so ON and also for collecting mac points(hit 2000 le mah? im hungry)
thankyou huanqing for playing with me in HCL class xD
thankyou peh for teaching me abt AQG and yoyo xD
thankyou rey for lending everyone your hse so we hav a place to chill
thankyou anny for playing ps2 =O
thankyou samuel.c for being an understanding captain and letting me slack xD
thankyou ivan for owning kiong with me and takeng
thankyou da-ge for letting me, ivan and takeng own xD
thankyou kaiping jie for teaching maths band 1(promise to listen in class from term 4 onwards)
thankyou woonhong for bringing cup noodles and other stuffs so our recess can own 3/1 xD
thankyou kath for bringing food for recess also xD
thankyou genevive for blasting that loud voice into my ears everydae
thankyou cassan for being caring xD
thankyou rachel for enduring my umm irritation?? (tts a word right? irritation?)
thankyou jolyn for being fun to chat with xD

WOW! it almost look as though im writing my will. to those whom i have not thanked, slip of my mind, pls remind me xD


Comments:
WHERE'S THANK YOU RACHEL?!
 
LOL, on the wae xD
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?