Monday, September 11, 2006

the school reopen post

so sch reopens 2dae, my sit changed to beside cassan =O bud thats onli for the first 15min of sch. then supeng will change place with me who will change place with glenn so i'll end up sitting beside AHTONG + beside peh + 4th row =O exams are nearing so i must study study study even though its a pain in e ass >=O

ohh ya! i got back my chinese letter writting test! 12/20 >=O everyone agreed i shld hav gotten more loh lk ard 14-15. plus i put in sooo much effort in writing it =( weiying keep saeing zhuo lao shi got prejudice towards me, i nvr realli belived her until 2dae xP

something is wrong with my msn!! Error Code: 81000314, pls tag a solution to this stupid error if you noe TY ALOT ALOT xD

plus i left my hp with anny!! im cut off from civilisation, HELP!!! =(


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?