Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the post that was meant to be playpost

i shall post abt what happened this morning b4 i start my complaints abt 2dae.

MATHS!! kae ping lied to me!! she saed i got disticntion for AMC but actually dun hav!! i onli got a crummy credit >=( still make me tink i got kinder bueno <__<

PHYSICS!! ms lew keep ignoring ahtong and me >=O ahtong raise his hand so high den ask her a question den ms lew stared at ahtong for awhile den turned away and ask " who got any questions to ask me?" o_O? nvm, we got SPALDING xD. oh ya, the physics test was gd xD

ok, end of sch events. start of complaining.

it was suppose to be playdae BUT i had nothing to play at all >=O unless you count the games i just downloaded on my fone which are not all that FUN xP i managed to complete one b4 i passed out of boredom. x_X

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PLAYDAE!! oh crap, nao i rmb i hav to do my english portfolio. i shall post phone playdae to 2molo. HA xD

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?