Monday, September 04, 2006

the first post

yup, im gonna try blogging again. why? becuz it beats starring at the com the whole dae with nothing to do. here are some other reasons :

1. it is suppose to improve my english O_O so this blog btr make me get my A1 xD
2. did i mention that it beats starring at the com the whole dae?
3. hey! i tot of alot of reasons ok! bud i realli cant seems to rmb them nao =(

there you go! three perfect reasons xD

oh ya, todae is the dae steve irwin pass away! apparently, the great crocodile hunter's chest got punctured by a stingray? (i tink <_<)>

when i told yihui i was gonna start a blog, he was like all "NO! blogs are for emo ppl!!" and stuff like that. so ppl, if my future posts get EMO you have the right to slapp me and wake me up from the stupid emo shit xD

err, one last thing, pls pardon my old blog with old posts in it? the younger me disgust the me nao so i bet it disgusts everyone xD

Comments:
LOL !

yar i agree . ur last tyme that blog . vry disgusting. HAHAHA .

anw , continue t post ! (:
 
i still think you should change your template!
 
yeah he got punctured straight in the heart by the barb. it's rare to get killed by a stingray, but the hunter was just pure unlucky on that day. btw, don't stop updating halfway, that's what happens to perhaps 80% of people who blogs...be the one in the 20%!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?